Caffeine sodium benzoate; what are the advantages? What are caffeine sodium benzoate effects on the body? Indications and contraindications. Instructions for use, use during training, and weight loss. Real reviews.
When there is no strength left to continue the battle with distraction, fatigue, or the will to act, I can only think of one thing – caffeine. This substance has a unique ability in just a few minutes to restore strength, strengthen and refresh. However, few feel that caffeine sodium benzoate is a rather dangerous remedy, especially for a weakened and exhausted body. Must take this medicine correctly with specific dosages. If this condition is met, you can improve your well-being and not harm your health.
What is caffeine sodium benzoate?
Caffeine is a substance that acts as a significant irritant to the nervous system. It is a xanthine derivative with pronounced psychostimulant properties. After entering the lymph flow, it mildly irritates the nerve receptors. Thanks to this, the quality of brain work improves: aloofness, apathy, and weakness are eliminated, and efficiency increases.
The toning effect will only be noticeable if the medicine is taken in the correct dose. When the drug is abused, the nervous system is depressed.
Caffeine-sodium benzoate is available in tablets and ampoules. The drug’s action is aimed at the physiological increase of processes, which causes the activation of positive reactions. After taking the remedy, labor productivity increases, and fatigue decreases. However, all these phenomena depend directly on the dose taken. Therefore, it is necessary to use caffeine benzoate strictly according to a particular system and avoid overdose. Otherwise, depletion of neurons can occur, which leads to a significant deterioration of the individual’s condition.
Caffeine has a direct effect on the cardiovascular system. Therefore, its regular intake leads to a violation of blood pressure. When the pressure is expected, the agent can only increase it slightly, which is entirely invisible. When blood pressure is detected after taking medicine, the pressure rises to the norm.
Caffeine affects the production of gastric juice to a certain extent, leads to an increase in its volume, increases the daily urine output, and can inhibit the aggregation of blood platelets.
Caffeine sodium benzoate can have the following effects on the body:
- The concentration of attention increases;
- It is directly involved in the process of calcium metabolism;
- The breakdown of fat increases; therefore, the process of losing weight is accelerated;
- The work of muscle tissue is stimulated;
- Promotes the release of adrenaline into the blood;
- Eliminate apathy and improve mood.
You can buy caffeine and sodium benzoate at almost any pharmacy. The drug is also available in online pharmacies. A prescription from a doctor is not required to purchase the medicine.
Indications for the use of sodium caffeine benzoate
Caffeine-sodium benzoate is widely used in weight loss. It is an effective fat burner and psychostimulant.
According to official guidelines, caffeine sodium benzoate is used when it is necessary to correct conditions such as:
- Diseases lead to a decrease in the activity of the central nervous system.
- Headache associated with cerebrovascular disease.
- Vasospasm is another indication of the use of sodium caffeine benzoate.
- Decreased neurological function due to intoxication.
- Reduced work capacity.
- Very sleepy.
Contraindications and side effects of sodium caffeine benzoate
This drug is considered relatively harmless, so you do not need a prescription from a doctor to buy caffeine sodium benzoate. However, it is strictly forbidden to start taking caffeine on your own without first consulting a doctor.
The fact is that this drug has a relatively comprehensive list of contraindications and limitations, including the possibility of adverse side effects of sodium caffeine benzoate. Only consultation with a specialist allows you to exclude or confirm the presence of strict contraindications.
It is forbidden to take caffeine sodium benzoate under the following conditions:
- Mental disorders with different causes, for example, typhoid, hypertropia, anxiety, etc.
- Intolerance to individual components of the drug, including allergic reactions to caffeine.
- The organ pathology of the cardiovascular system includes heart attack and acute heart failure.
- Age younger than 12 years and older than 60 years.
- Osteoarthritis is another contraindication for sodium caffeine benzoate.
- Sleep problems, insomnia.
- Varicose veins in the lower limbs.
- Anti-inflammatory process in ECT (enterocolitis, gastritis).
- Rapid heartbeat, whatever the reason.
- Drink large amounts of energy drinks.
- Use of oral contraceptives.
- Breastfeeding and pregnancy.
If you follow the instructions for using sodium caffeine benzoate, there is no allergy to the drug; there are no negative consequences and complications.
However, in some cases, if the consumption of the drug is violated, various adverse reactions may develop:
- From the side of the central nervous system – insomnia, agitation, worsening of general reactions, anxiety, headache, neuralgia, convulsions, dizziness, tremors. If you suddenly stop taking the drug, you will feel sleepy, inhibit nerve reactions, and depression will occur.
- On the part of the vascular system and the heart – tachycardia, pressure in the chest, rapid heartbeat, arrhythmia, hypertension.
- From the digestive tract – vomiting, severe nausea, diarrhea, exacerbation of peptic ulcer, gastritis.
- From the urinary system – urination becomes more frequent, and the excretion of sodium or calcium in the kidneys that has not yet been processed increases.
- On the part of the immune system – anaphylaxis, bronchospasm, urticaria, Quincke’s edema, skin rash, Stevens-Johnson syndrome.
- Other complications – include the development of drug addiction, nasal congestion, an increase or decrease in glucose, and an increase in the concentration of uric acid.
Suppose more than 1 g of caffeine is taken daily. In that case, a whole complex of signs may indicate an overdose of caffeine and sodium benzoate.
Be sure to notice the following signs:
- Confusion of consciousness;
- Trembling all over the body;
- Vomiting (impurities in the blood may be present in the vomit);
- Motor center dysfunction;
- Increased urination;
- Muscle twitching in any group;
- Increase or decrease pain sensitivity.
If this condition develops, you must immediately seek help at the hospital. All treatment is reduced to a specific activity:
- Maintain lung ventilation;
- To eliminate dehydration, salts and fluids are injected into a vein;
- When convulsions develop, phenobarbital and diazepam are given;
- Intake of the sorbent is prescribed;
- Gastric lavage is performed.
Directions for the use of sodium caffeine benzoate
The manufacturers recommend taking it strictly according to the instructions and not allowing an overdose. Taking caffeine-sodium benzoate tablets does not depend on the meal, but preferably no later than 18.00. The fact is that in the evening, caffeine can disrupt sleep.
Attention! You can take caffeine tablets only after 12 years.
Only a doctor, taking into account the general state of human health, can prescribe the duration of treatment and the optimal dose of caffeine:
- Adults’ average daily intake is around 100-200 ml three times a day.
- For children – 100 ml 2-3 times a day.
- The single maximum dose of tablets should not exceed 500 ml; the maximum daily amount is 1 g (for children – 500 ml).
In all other cases, you can use the following schedule to take medicine in tablets:
- To maintain effectiveness and potency, it is recommended to use 2-3 doses. Each dose of caffeine sodium benzoate is 50-100 mg.
- To get rid of severe headaches or migraines, which can be caused by too much work, it is recommended to take 75-100 ml of caffeine three times a day for 3 days.
- To normalize hypotension for adults and children over 12 years of age, taking 100 ml of the drug three times a day is enough.
When using caffeine sodium benzoate, you should follow these recommendations:
- It is worth minimizing the consumption of alcoholic beverages, tea, and coffee. Otherwise, you may be disturbed by vibrations, tremors appear in the hands, and the rapid depletion of the nervous system begins.
- You will likely develop severe psychological dependence if you use caffeine and sodium benzoate for too long. It is necessary to stop taking the drug gradually; otherwise, with a firm refusal, nerve impulses may be suppressed, leading to apathy, drowsiness, and a depressed state.
- The medicine in the form of tablets contains lactose. Therefore, it is better to choose caffeine sodium benzoate as a solution if you are lactose intolerant.
- The drug can cause serious harm during pregnancy. The fact is that due to irritation of the central nervous system, various serious complications can occur, which can lead to the risk of termination of pregnancy.
- Caffeine has a direct effect on the nervous system. Therefore, it is recommended during the course to stop driving not only a car but also other complex methods.
- If there is a rupture in the stomach and ulcers, the intake of caffeine can cause a worsening of these conditions.
- Due to the consumption of caffeine, the index of certain acids in the urine increases. It can lead to a misdiagnosis of pheochromocytoma or neuroblastoma.
Use of caffeine-sodium benzoate for weight loss
The instructions for the drug do not indicate that one can use it to reduce body weight. But the agent can activate metabolic processes, which promotes the breakdown of fatty substances. This effect of caffeine-sodium benzoate occurs because one has an energy charge, and efficiency increases.
Caffeine starts burning fat stored in the body’s reserves to release energy. Thus begins the process of losing weight. But to get a visible result, you must take caffeine pills for a long time. However, this approach can have a negative impact not only on the nervous system but also on general health.
Using caffeine sodium benzoate in solution is safer and more effective. In this case, applying the drug directly to the area with subcutaneous fat deposits is necessary. This method allows you to exclude systemic effects on the body, which is only a local fat-burning effect.
The caffeine-sodium benzoate dilution capsules are used as follows:
- The blue clay is diluted in a small amount of water until a thick creamy paste is formed;
- 1 ampoule of caffeine is introduced, and the composition mixes well;
- The finished product is applied directly to places where there are grease emissions;
- Then the body must be wrapped in a layer of foil;
- After 40 minutes, you must shower and rinse off the product residue.
You can also use another combination with caffeine sodium benzoate for weight loss:
- Fucus algae are soaked in water (30 g);
- After 2 hours, 1 vial of caffeine and a little starch is added to the algae;
- The composition mixes well;
- The finished mixture is applied to problem areas;
- The body is wrapped in foil;
- After 40 minutes, the residue of the product is washed off.
Exercise and caffeine sodium benzoate
Caffeine improves endurance, which is why it is so popular among professionals. An experiment confirmed that athletes who took caffeine could run much faster than those who did not use caffeine as an additional stimulant. Also, caffeine can significantly prolong training on the simulators. It allows you to increase both the body’s physical endurance and speed of movement.
But this is far from all the benefits of caffeine, as the drug promotes more efficient carbohydrate nutrition for the body. As a result, the strength of the large muscles also increases during strength training.
If caffeine sodium benzoate is taken in sports before exercise, the amount of fat burned increases by 30%. It is beneficial for athletes who are training to lose weight. A more active burning of calories begins, and the synthesis of endorphins is accelerated. It is caffeine that contributes to this.
Taking caffeine immediately before you start your workout is essential to losing weight. Doctors and nutritionists recommend taking caffeine, a part of complex food supplements specially designed for athletes.
Honest Reviews of Caffeine Sodium Benzoate
Caffeine can be an indispensable aid in the fight against excess weight. But to get a beautiful and slim figure without harming your own body is only possible if the correct dosage is observed, as evidenced by many reviews of sodium caffeine benzoate.
Marina, 24 years old
Over the winter, I gained another 5 kg; in the spring, it was time to translate them into muscle mass. I took caffeine for 3 months before every workout. The result pleased me pleasantly: the figure is slim and fit, and all excess fat has dissolved. But without caffeine in the gym, you’d have to work out twice as hard to get the same results. Caffeine helped me turn all my fat into a tight stomach and butt. However, I do not recommend the overuse of pills; otherwise, you can quickly fall out and have to forget about training for a long time.
Maxim, 30 years old
My friend recommended me this medicine. Caffeine helped to gain energy and strength. Training in the gym has become much more productive. This method made it possible to lose weight quickly and find the standard in the figure, which I had been striving for, for a long time.
Angelina, 28 years old
I used green algae along with caffeine to wrap my stomach. I was thrilled with the result: the belly decreased in volume, and stretch marks after childbirth became almost invisible. I advise caffeine for external use for young mothers who want to return their figures to normal.