Mochaccino with whiskey; how to make hot drinks at home? Coffee goes well with many spices and beverages. However, a mixture of coffee and whiskey is considered ideal. There are many recipes for cocktails based on coffee and whiskey, and today I will offer a mochaccino with whiskey. Step-by-step recipe
Adding alcohol, milk, chocolate, etc., to coffee is not new. So, a coffee drink with rum is pharisee; if you add cognac to the coffee, we get Armenian-style coffee, whiskey, and a cap of whipped cream – Irish coffee, mochaccino is an American coffee drink with milk and chocolate. It is the preparation of this drink that we will do.
A mochaccino usually contains espresso coffee, hot milk and chocolate (black, milk, or white), or cocoa powder or chocolate syrup. Can add various spices and herbs or alcoholic beverages to taste. Traditionally, dessert drinks are served in transparent, tall stemmed coffee glasses called Irish. If desired, it is decorated with a lid of whipped cream, marshmallows, ground cinnamon, cocoa, chocolate chips… Although at home, you can serve mochaccino in a ceramic cup. In addition, the drink can be drunk in a classic version. But here, you need a specific skill to get beautiful stains. Alternatively, you can mix all the products into a homogeneous mass. In any case, mochaccino will be delicious and especially loved by lovers of coffee with milk and chocolate.
See also making Mocachino with whiskey.
- Calorie content per 100 g – 99 kcal.
- Dosage – 1
- Cooking time – 10 minutes
- Coffee beans or ground – 1 tsp.
- Dark chocolate – 30 g
- Whiskey – 30 ml
- Sugar – 1 tsp or according to taste
- Milk – 75 ml
- Drinking water – 50 ml
Step-by-step preparation of mochaccino with whiskey recipe
- If you have coffee beans, first grind them in a coffee grinder. Then pour the coffee into the turkey and add sugar if desired. I didn’t add sugar because there is enough sweetness from the chocolate.
- Pour coffee with drinking water on the stove over medium heat. Bring to a boil and remove from heat, so it doesn’t escape. Set it aside for 1 minute and repeat the boiling process 2 more times. You can also brew coffee in another convenient way. The main thing is to make espresso coffee.
- Place broken pieces of dark chocolate in the glass where you serve the dessert.
- In the microwave, melt it but do not let it boil. Otherwise, the chocolate will taste bitter, and the drink taste will be irrevocably spoiled. If you don’t have a microwave, melt the chocolate in a steam bath in any suitable container and pour it into a mug to serve a drink.
- Pour hot milk into the melted chocolate.
- You can let the drink sit or mix milk and chocolate until smooth.
- Pour the brewed coffee into the glass, so no coffee beans get into the drink.
- Next, the whiskey is poured into the glass, and the food is stirred. Can adjust the number of alcoholic beverages according to your needs. You can decorate the finished mochaccino with whiskey with chocolate chips. Serve the drink on the table immediately after preparation.