Memorable Kisses in movies tend to be memorable – and often, these are also kissing that the viewer has been waiting for with anticipation.
We have all dreamed of the perfect kiss since we were girls. You imagine a sunset in the background, your lover holding your hand, then he caresses your face, and their eyes meet and then melt their love in a passionate and long kiss.
All these ideas we have indeed taken from the same place: the movies. How not to remember those epic moments in which, after countless adventures, our protagonists finally have the opportunity to kiss. That is why we make the count of the kisses -the old version to say kisses-the most memorable of the cinema.
Sensual, brief or furious, they all have one point in common: passion. We remember some of those who moved us and made history on the big screen.
Forbidden, long-awaited, wet, sweet and dreamy are fourteen of the movies’ most memorable kisses of all time.
List of memorable kisses in movies
- Gone With The Wind
- Breakfast At Tiffany’s with Audrey Hepburn and George Peppard
- Grease with John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John
- You’ve Got Mail with Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan
- The Notebook by Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams
- Australia with Hugh Jackman and Nicole Kidman
- Spider-Man with Tobey Maguire and Kirsten Dunst’s
- Titanic with Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet
- Notting Hill with Hugh Grant and Julia Roberts
- Sex And The City með Sarah Jessica Parker on Chris Noth
- Pretty Woman with Richard Gere and Julia Roberts
- French Kiss with Kevin Klein and Meg Ryan
- Dirty Dancing with Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Gray
- Ghost with Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore
You should be kissed often by someone who knows how to do it.
And he plants a memorable kiss on her, proving to her that he is the right man for the job.